8 mei 2012

My cup of tea. Or yours?

Did you know Mothers day is approaching? Fast? And even faster if you haven't thought of making or buying your mom anything? Today was Mothers day for my mom. This sunday we are taking the kids to an amusement park (I'm a mom too, you know, so it's my party too) so I gave her a present today. Something I made, so it's extra-special. And no, I'm not cheap. I am just creative. So there. I'll show you what I made tomorrow.

Now let's talk about you. Did you plan anything? No??? In that case, let me save your ass. I made you something too. It's fun and it's so easy that even the dads out there can make it.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

These are custom made teabag labels. If you were my kid, or husband, I would love a cup of tea with this label on mothers day. Or a box of teabags, all with this label. Or you can draw or paint your own labels. Or have your kids make them. If you want the ones I made for you, you can download the Dutch version the English version or a neutral version via Box.com.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

No need to thank me for this idea! Just want to make sure I have done all I can to prevent you from having a sucky mother's day. If you want to thank anyone, just thank my trusty assistant. None of this would have been possible without his help.
It would just have been faster.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. Nou Maaike, hier kan je zéker mee scoren ! Simpel én leuk.
    (ik heb trouwens een kind dat bijna (weer) moeder wordt ... wie weet : misschien wel op moederdag ;-) !!!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen