18 januari 2012

Sweets for my sweet

More valentines day cookies! I decided to make some small ones, so you can feed them to your lover, hehehehe. They turned out to be pretty cute!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Also, there are some nice, colored hearts available. You can choose the color yourself! How cool would it be to send blue and white hearts with one red one to a friend who had a baby boy?

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

And finally, I tried my hand at some brush embroidery. I am nowhere near the level that Amber Spiegel from Sweetambs is at, but for a first time it's not so bad! What do you think?

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Most of the cookies will be in the shop tomorrow!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi Maaike, ik zat nog eens lekker op je blog te lezen en zag dat je zoon vandaag jarig is. Gefeliciteerd! Alweer 2 jaar, wat gaat dat snel hè. Hier nog 2 maand en dan wordt mijn zoontje ook 2. Fijne feestelijke dag gewenst. Groetjes, Anne-Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen