25 augustus 2011

Stacked

Guess what this is...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

It's one day of Mjammie cookies going in the mail tomorrow!!! So far, I have had at least one order a day, thank you all for that!!! And I am really glad that you like them!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

And in the middle of mixing, rolling, baking, cooling, icing and packing, I have found the time to work on my swaps. I have to make something for someone who loves the eighties, so what could I make? How about a cross stitched eighties icon!!!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

It's not finished yet, it will be a zippered pouch, and I will probably finish it tomorrow and send it out. I hope she loves it, I spent quite some time on it. I could not find black aida fabric, so I decided to hand dye white fabric. And then cross stitched all the aliens on.

Anyway, I rediscovered my first computer games. Anyone in for a game of space invaders?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo, da's een flinke stapel! Ben benieuwd of mijn bestelling er ook bij zit.

    En heel gaaf gedaan, die space invaders! Waar haal je in hemelsnaam de tijd vandaan. Slaap je niet 's nachts? ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, wat ziet het er allemaal mooi en lekker (vorige post) uit! Leuk dat geborduurde!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik hou wel van koekjes van andermans deeg! En ben reuze benieuwd wat mijn vriendinnetjes van de verrassing vinden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen