13 maart 2011

Taking a break

Not sure if I'm taking a break from stamp carving to do some cross stitching or if I'm taking a break from cross stitching to carve some stamps...! Anyway, I made this cross stitch piece for my husbands grandmother, who at the age of 94 moved to an appartment and really misses her garden and the birds...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

I'll be starting the carving again tomorrow so don't forget to still add your suggestions for the giveaway! You can do that here.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat heb je dat mooi gemaakt! En wat een lieve gedachte zit erachter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oeh, wat leuk! En wat lief ook om dit zo cadeau te geven, altijd weer vogels in de buurt!!
    Groetjes, Wendy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen