3 maart 2011

Kidsproof camera tutorial

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was exhausted after my husbands birthday. Especially since the dynamic duo decided not to sleep, eat or play. But I understand that a birthday in the family is a huge event when you're one or two years old!!!

I'll show you the lego cake later, but I can't promise you tutorial-lovin' folk a tutorial and not deliver. So here it is... The ultimate kidsproof camera!

Our delightful model showing the camera:
Photobucket

It's super easy to make! Just download this pdf to your pc and print the file on some cardstock. Follow the instructions and you could be the proud owner of a real unbreakable camera! Of course you can't take actual pictures with it, but nevertheless, it looks fun, huh?

This is what the file looks like:
Photobucket

So take out your scissors, glue and go crazy!

1 opmerking:

  1. Leuk, leuk, leuk. Ben meteen aan de slag gegaan met een eigen twist. Ik heb je pdf´je gebruikt om een stoffen variant te maken. Zie suusgeniet.blogspot.com. Bedankt voor het idee! Suus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen