14 januari 2011

Cookie stamp

Another idea I had... I see people make lovely gift tags using clay and stamps. I figured you could do the same with cookies. So I carved an easy stamp and made a batch of bear-cookies! You do need a dough that makes firm cookies. I use this recipe:

200 grams butter
200 grams sugar
400 grams flour
1 egg
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
A pinch of salt

All ingredients need to be at room temperature. Mix the butter and the sugar, stir well. Mix in the egg and the vanilla essence. Stir well. Add the flour and the salt. Knead until you have a nice dough. Leave in the fridge to set minimum 2 hours. Roll out and cut cookies and use a stamp if you want to! Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celcius for about 13 minutes.

This is the end result of my cookies!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten