8 december 2010

'Tis the season...

What is it about Christmas? I absolutely, truly HATE it, with a passion. I hate the dark days and long night, the cold weather, the forced-feeding and the "socializing". I prefer summer, warm weather, sun, and swimming pools.

Nevertheless, Christmas time does give lots of inspiration for craftiness... Inspired by the Scandinavian style craftbooks that I shared with you yesterday, I carved some very simple stamps that I plan to use on the napkins and tablecloth this Christmas dinner. I don't think I'll be sending Christmas cards, because I never do... Unless you order something from my Etsy shop, that way you'll land on my mailing list anyway!

By the way, if you live in Europe, you'll still get your order in time for Christmas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 opmerking: