22 oktober 2010

Naturals

Today was such a lovely chilly but sunny autumn day, it made me all cheerful! I love the sun, I am dreading the short days that are to come. Last year we had a lot of snow, which is inconvenient in itself, but with my 8 month pregnant belly and a toddler by my side, it was impossible to go anywhere. I don't mind snow, as long as there are some nice slopes nearby and a decent après ski-venue!

Anyway, it was such a nice day that I decided to use some of my new stamps (yes, store bought, but they were so irresistable) and my Canson Naturals paper and make some nice natural couloured booklets. I love the butterfly ones, but I made some extra to put on Etsy.

These are the books in progress:

Photobucket
Photobucket

By the way, I have the funny feeling that some people are actually reading my blog!!! If you do, please leave a comment, I would love to know who you are!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten